February 17, 2011

Living From Scratch is Hitting the Road!

Tomorrow we will be heading out on that trip to Florida that I wrote about earlier. I can't wait! I love my state, but I'm looking forward to seeing some green and feeling some warmth. I have a week's worth of posts scheduled and ready to go. Some may look a little different than the posts I've done so far. Many of them are going to be collections of products from local artisans. I hope that you'll check out the folks I feature and remember them when you're looking for a gift or a treat for yourself.

Enjoy the beautiful items you see on here this week and I'll be back with a series of posts about our trip beginning March 1st.

2 comments:

Celtic Cat said...

Have a safe and wonderful trip!

ornamentsbypink said...

Hi ann I'm a new follower here. Have a nice trip. Soak up a lot of sunshine and bring it back to michigan!
Mary

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Design by Peachy Keen Design