May 10, 2011

Tuesday Tips and Tidbits: Greener Picnics

I love a good picnic. I love eating outside. I don't mind a little wind or dirt. Heck, even most bugs don't faze me for a second. Now, when most people, and I'm as guilty as the next guy, get ready for a picnic they pack up disposable dishes, paper napkins, individually packaged everything (juiceboxes, soda cans, bags of crackers or cookies, etc) and head out. Then we spray ourselves down with chemical-laden sunscreens and bug repellents that are as bad (or worse) for our health as they are for the planet. So, in honor of summer and the fast approach of picnic season, I encourage to visit the Earth Share website to get some great tips for a greener picnic.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Design by Peachy Keen Design