March 27, 2012

Pinterest Project: Lasagna Soup

I've been pretty good lately about making things that I find on Pinterest, especially the recipes. Today, I could not for the life of me figure out what I wanted to make for dinner. Off I went to my board entitled "Recipes to Try" and there it was. A lasagna soup by the Deen Brothers. It's a lighter version of one that their mom, Paula Deen, makes. It was delicious! The only change I made was using mini-penne instead of broken up lasagna noodles since I didn't have any.

As you can see, Henry enjoyed it thoroughly!



To give it a try for yourself, just go visit the Deen Brothers. It was simple and you'll probably have a lot of the ingredients on hand. Or at least things you could substitute easily. Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Design by Peachy Keen Design