April 5, 2012

Pinterest Projects All in One Place

I know I've told you all about my Pinterest addiction and I've even shown off a couple of the recipes I found there. I attempt quite a few things that I pin and they don't always warrant a whole post. So, come follow me! I have a lot of boards, and you're welcome to follow all of them, but the one that chronicles my attempts at the goodness I find is here: Things I have Actually Done. Some of the pins link back to this blog. Others link to the original source. If I haven't done a post about a project, then I have made notes about the results I got. My notes are signed ~AL~, so you know which comments came from me. Come follow along!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Design by Peachy Keen Design